Coming soon...mei tais with corduroy straps, just in time for fall/winter and ring slings with the signature Putting on Baby stripe!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
SORRY EVERYONE! I DIDN'T REALIZE I UNPOSTED THIS LIST WITH PRICES AND PICS! PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM!!
POB 1: Red and orange floral pattern with orange twill for the straps. Reverses to orange floral and deep red dot fabric. Hood can be folded in, worn out, or pulled up to be used when baby sleeps! Straps are padded.
POB 2: A beautiful swirling of greens and blues. Straps are darker green twill, the fold up hood pairs the print fabric with an avacado green. Reverses to plain avacado green. This carrier has a conversion hood that is padded and folds down to create a headrest
POB4: Brown and tan leave pattern lays against a pale aqua blue background. Straps are a tan twill. Reverses to all tan with a patterned hood. Straps are padded. This carrier has a conversion hood that is padded and folds down to create a headrest.
POB5: Beautiful pale blues, greens, and pinks create a detailed pattern, paired with cream canvas colored straps. Reverse to all canvas color. Straps are padded. There is no hood.
I am having some difficulty getting the online shopping cart set up...so I will be doing email invoices for this round.
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org which carrier(s) you want to purchase.
2. Purchasing is on a first come/first serve basis. There is only one of each carrier.
3. If you are the first one to email me the carrier you wish to purchase, I will let you know, and send you an invoice email with payment instructions that must be met within 24 hours or you lose your spot. Once your payment is received by me (via an email invoice), I will ship out your carrier within 1-2 days!
4. If you are NOT the first one to email for each of the carrier slots, I will respond letting you know you did not get a slot, and let you know about further stockings!
5. If someone reserves a slot and does not make their payment within 24 hrs of receiving the invoice, he/she will be bumped.
Ready, set, go!
Posted by Brooke at 5:44 AM
Thursday, August 14, 2008
This ring sling can be worn from birth up. You would cradle a small baby in it and wear an older baby like Isla is being worn, on your hip or front. The rings allow you to adjust the fit. Machine washable.
Posted by Brooke at 9:11 AM
Finally! The long awaited mei tais are almost completed. Here is a sneak peak at two finished carriers with hoods. This Saturday, August 17th, a number of carriers will be posted along with purchasing instructions. Email me at email@example.com with any questions before then.
Posted by Brooke at 8:40 AM